DVS Media would like to thank all the participants who attended in such large numbers, the speakers with their recognised expertise and, last but not least, the many exhibiting companies.
They all made a significant contribution to this congress with its up-to-date and interesting content at the premiere of HÜTTENTAG Online!
The entire conference programme and trade exhibition with continued active direct contact with exhibitors is available to all participants until 30 April 2021 via the known access data.
We at DVS Media are already looking forward to hopefully seeing you again in person on the occasion of the HÜTTENTAG including HÜTTENABEND planned for 4 November 2021 at Messe Essen, as you are all familiar with it from the past.
Call For Papers
The organisation for HÜTTENTAG 2021 at April 15, 2021 already started. In keynote speeches and panel discussions the industrial get-together will provide information on current top issues of industrial and climate policy. The specialist presentations at this year's event will cover classic steel topics of metallurgy, plant construction, steel production, processing, steel trade, refractories and historical topics.
YOU ARE EXPERTS and would like to give an interesting lecture on a current topic? Then contact us and offer a lecture topic. We would like to clarify details personally.
YOU ARE EXHIBITORS and want to present your company or an innovative product? Contact us and we will find the best way for your presentation!
Tel. +49 211-1591 146
HÜTTENTAG ONLINE - THE MOTTO
"Prospects for steel in the pandemic period and beyond."
Challenges posed by 2030/2050 climate targets:
- Challenges posed by climate targets 2030/2050: How are companies repositioning themselves for the green transformation?
- What opportunities do the e-mobility and green power trends present for steel companies/the steel industry?
- How are markets changing as a result of pandemics and the Green Deal
VIRTUAL TRADE EXHIBITION
Presentation of the latest technologies and service offerings as well as direct exchange between participants and exhibitors on the subject of steel.
For further information and all booking options for exhibitors.
- Opening lecture: "Green steel perspective - challenges and political environment for low-CO2 steel production in Germany", by Hans Jürgen Kerkhoff, President of the German Steel Federation (Wirtschaftsvereinigung Stahl)
- "The future of green steel: from climate change to economic efficiency", by Dr. Karl-Ulrich Köhler, Chairman Dillinger and Saarstahl
- "ArcelorMittal on the way to green steel", by Reiner Blaschek, CEO ArcelorMittal Flachstahl Germany
- "Paradigm shift in steel: from steel in surplus to reliability of supply as the highest good - how supply chains are changing due to the Covid19 pandemic", by Dr. Thilo Theilen, CEO Becker Stahl-Service GmbH
- "Green steel – Prospects for decarbonisation of electric steel production. From today's already low emissions on a predefined path towards climate neutrality", by Dr Gregor Hollmann, Head of Sustainability, GMH Group, Georgsmarienhütte
- "Shaping the green steel industry of tomorrow - Process engineering and digital solutions for emission reduction, energy saving and hydrogen-based green iron and steel production", by Prof. Dr. Hans Ferkel, Chief Technology Officer der SMS group GmbH
- A panel discussion with presenters
Break-out session on practical solutions, presentations announced so far
- "Change in fast motion - working successfully and steering confidently through crises despite pandemic and cost pressure", KALTENBACH.SOLUTIONS GmbH
- "Use of renewable gases in industry to reduce CO2 emissions using hydrogen as an example - hydrogen in natural gas - effects on industrial combustion", Gas- und Wärme-Institut Essen e.V.
- "The steel industry is looking for the silver bullet to achieve the ultimate goal of CO2 neutrality. The fastest way to achieve this goal is to increase the scrap input rate in the integrated steel mills", SICON GmbH
- "CO2 neutral steel production in the modern induction furnace", ABP Induction Systems GmbH
- "Rail logistics prospects for the steel industry, VTG AG
- "Concrete results of AI-based optimization: quality, energy, CO2", Smart Steel Technologies GmbH
- "Green Steel" - an inevitable development. The DANIELI path to a CO2-neutral future.", Danieli Germany GmbH
Online discussion forums (live chats)
- Subject to change -
Upcoming HÜTTENTAG in Essen on November 4, 2021
Make a note of the upcoming event date
of the HÜTTENTAG congress:
4 November 2021
Essen Trade Fair
We look forward to seeing you!